Whether saving money in your first 401(k) account or allocating money for the most sophisticated university endowment, your investment options come down to just four main asset classes: cash, bonds, stocks, or real assets. However, within these four categories, there is a near-endless array of choices one must make to build a portfolio.
In the third episode of our monthly, 33-minute educational webcast series, 23/10, we:
- Check-in on the latest market, health, and economic data
- Explore the pro’s and con’s of various asset classes
- Look at how different asset classes respond to different economic environments
- Review considerations for building a portfolio to whether various economic conditions
- As well as take 10 minutes of live and submitted Q&A
This webcast was recorded on July 22, 2020.