Kelsey is the Operations Manager at Cordant Wealth Partners, where she manages the day-to-day operations and administration for client accounts. In addition to enhancing the client experience through her proactive approach with our clients, Kelsey assists in developing and promoting marketing content and team communications.
Kelsey previously worked for Cordant as a Client Service Administrator from 2014 to 2016 before relocating to Richmond, Virginia with her husband. Prior to re-joining the Cordant team in 2019, she was a Portfolio Management Associate and Business Development Manager with Heritage Wealth Advisors in Richmond. Kelsey has a Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology from the University of Virginia.
“People don’t buy what you do; they buy why you do it.” – Simon Sinek
My Role on the Cordant Team
Cordant’s why is simple: We create financial clarity for people to pursue their best life. By empowering and educating our clients, we help eliminate their financial stress. It is important to me to be a part of a team with a vision I believe in – a team that works together with intention, transparency, consistency, and care. I contribute to this team by translating our clients’ needs and requests into action.
Most days you will find me:
- Coordinating with clients, prospects, and professionals to schedule meetings and gather information for keeping client plans up-to-date
- Facilitating account openings and asset transfers
- Monitoring and maintaining account data and connections in our systems
- Publishing new content to the Cordant website and distributing the monthly Cordant Financial Clarity Break newsletter
- Designing, planning and promoting webinars and client events
When not at work, and as the only remote member of the Cordant team, I can be found exploring Richmond’s beer scene, rock-climbing, as well as hiking and camping with my husband and daughter in the Blue Ridge Mountains. But just like Sasquatch, I’m occasionally sited in-and-around Portland.