Kelsey is the Operations Manager at Cordant Wealth Partners. With a passion for efficiency and excellence, Kelsey oversees client operations and establishes departmental processes to optimize performance and enhance client satisfaction. In addition to implementing strategic initiatives and integrating new technology systems for the team, Kelsey assists in promoting engaging marketing content and facilitating educational webinars for Cordant.
Her journey at Cordant began as a Client Service Administrator from 2014 to 2016, before she relocated to Richmond, Virginia with her husband. There, she gained valuable experience as a Portfolio Management Associate and Business Development Manager with Heritage Wealth Advisors before rejoining the Cordant team in 2019.
Kelsey holds a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from the University of Virginia.
“People don’t buy what you do; they buy why you do it.” – Simon Sinek
My Role on the Cordant Team
At Cordant, our why is clear: With specialized expertise and actionable solutions, we create financial clarity for our clients that empowers them reach their goals. By providing education and accountability, we help alleviate their financial stress. Our team works collaboratively, driven by intention, transparency, consistency, and genuine care.
The Operations team strives to create a positive impact on our clients through our organization, follow-through, and strong communication, as we put our clients' requests into action.
Most days you will find me:
- Implementing strategic initiatives aimed at improving the client experience and identifying opportunities for process enhancements and technology solutions.
- Maintaining and optimizing team systems to drive operational efficiency.
- Managing the operations team, ensuring smooth daily activities and efficient workflows.
- Publishing content on the Cordant website and newsletters.
- Planning and promoting webinars and client events, coordinating logistics and driving attendance to enhance engagement.
Outside of work, you can find me (the only remote member of the Cordant team) exploring Virginia, hiking and swimming with my husband and two daughters, and honing my mixology skills. But, like the elusive Sasquatch, I occasionally make appearances in Portland.