Isaac is the President and Director of Investments of Cordant Wealth Partners. He frequently writes and speaks on investing and industry topics and his work has been seen in Bloomberg, US News, Yahoo Finance, Business Insider, and Wealth Management magazine. In 2018, he was named a top 100 most influential advisors by Investopedia. Prior to joining Cordant, he worked in finance for two Fortune 500 companies. He has a Bachelor’s in Finance from Oregon State University, his MBA from Portland State University and earned the Chartered Financial Analyst designation in 2011.
My role on the Cordant Team
One of my favorite principles is to “begin with the end in mind” so I’m proud to be part of a company like Cordant, and work with a team whose focus on an intentional approach allows us to live out this principle and to help our clients find the most meaning and success in their lives.
As President and Director of Investments,
most days you will find me:
- Executing on Cordant’s business plans
- Ensuring everything we do as a firm is coordinated to get the best results for our clients
- Leading our internal Investment Committee, as well as the investment research, strategy and implementation efforts
- Communicating Cordant’s investment philosophy to clients and prospects
- Working with clients and the Cordant Advisor’s to develop investment solutions that are integrated and tailored to their individual objectives
Outside of the office:
I enjoy spending time with my wife and our three boys, traveling, and running most mornings along the Portland waterfront—rain or shine. Oh, and coffee. Don’t forget the coffee.