ISAAC PRESLEY, CFA®
PRESIDENT & CEO
Isaac is the President and CEO of Cordant Wealth Partners. He frequently writes and speaks on investing and industry topics and his work has been seen in Bloomberg, US News, Yahoo Finance, Business Insider, and Wealth Management magazine. In 2018 and 2019, he was named a top 100 most influential advisors by Investopedia. Prior to joining Cordant, he worked in finance for two Fortune 500 companies. He has a Bachelor’s in Finance from Oregon State University, his MBA from Portland State University and earned the Chartered Financial Analyst designation in 2011.
"Is it better to float with the tide or swim for a goal? When it comes to finances and life, I try to remind myself that while the latter requires discipline, the former ensures regret." - Isaac Presley, CFA®
As President and CEO, most days you will find me:
- Executing on Cordant’s business plans
- Ensuring everything we do as a firm is coordinated to get the best results for our clients
- Leading our internal Investment Committee, as well as the investment research, strategy and implementation efforts
- Communicating Cordant’s investment philosophy to clients and prospects
- Working with clients and the Cordant Advisor’s to develop investment solutions that are integrated and tailored to their individual objectives
When not at work, I enjoy spending time with my wife and our three boys, traveling, and running most mornings along the Portland waterfront—rain or shine. Oh, and coffee. Don’t forget the coffee.