GARRICK ROZAIRO, CFP®
Garrick is an Advisor at Cordant Wealth Partners. In 2018, he earned the Certified Financial Planner designation and is a member of the Financial Planning Association of Oregon and SW Washington.
Prior to joining Cordant, Garrick worked in Sri Lanka as a Team Lead for the Enterprise Performance Management software firm CAMMS and before that in Portland as an Associate Analyst for Human Investing. He has a Bachelor of Science degree in Economics and Finance from Linfield College.
"I'm proud to be part of a wealth management firm that truly puts the client's best interest in the forefront without the conflicts of a commission-driven investment approach." - Garrick Rozairo
My Role on the Cordant Team
I strive to help our clients understand and achieve their financial goals. Helping guide our clients through the process of identifying what is important to them and showing them how they can financially achieve their goals is both exciting and rewarding.
As an Advisor at Cordant, most days you will find me:
- Ensuring client needs are being met
- Delivering accurate straight-forward advice using the Cordant Wealth Process
- Meeting with clients and following-up on client-related action items
- Modeling client data in our financial planning software
- Proactively working with our client’s attorney and CPAs
- Ensuring trades are executed efficiently
When not at work, you'll find me enjoying time with my wife and two kids. On the weekends we enjoy working on house projects and watching Formula One racing. I was born and raised in Sri Lanka and enjoy discovering all that Portland has to offer; from the food variety to scenic hikes.