Episode 22 of the Cordant Wealth Partners’ Podcast Series
As the market is changing, many of us may feel compelled to take action along with it. There are many factors to consider when deciding whether or not to act on that impulse. In this episode, Scott Malbasa, your host and financial advisor, shares questions to ask yourself when considering a change in a volatile (or any) market environment. He shares a personal client story and a strategic approach to managing this client’s desire to take on more risk. Join Scott to learn how you can get to the root of your impulse and make the best financial decision for your goals.
Listen to this episode on your preferred App:
- Evaluating factors that are driving your impulse to take risks
- Analyzing the root of the emotions that are driving you to make a change
- Using Financial Plans to see whether or not they parallel objectives
- How to move forward if you can afford to take a risk
- Creating a schedule to increase equity exposure
Subscribe & Share!