What’s the best way to manage my accounts?
As an employee of Intel, you have access to a wide number of investment options, accounts, and benefits through your Intel retirement plan. These can be very valuable for your retirement planning and – at the same time – very complex and time-intensive to manage.
The fact is, the traditional financial advisory industry is not set up effectively to help you manage all of your assets.
But many at Intel (and elsewhere) are not aware that there is a better way. The effective integration of your Intel accounts with your other outside assets into a single strategy, and the alignment of all resources with your unique goals can lead to a superior, more holistic plan for making the successful transition to retirement.
In this paper, we present a strategic framework for an integrated approach to managing your investments, the benefits that an integrated approach presents for employees at Intel, and how to get there.
To download, complete the sign up form to subscribe for ‘Investment Integration’ whitepaper, then check your inbox for a confirmation email and download link.
What you’ll learn:
- How the traditional, segregated approach to managing your accounts can cost you money, time, and deviation from your specific tolerance risk.
- A framework and fundamental steps for taking a new, integrated approach to managing your assets.
- The quantifiable financial benefits of managing your assets in an integrated fashion.
- Essential questions to ask when evaluating a financial advisor to help you manage and execute your integrated strategy.
- Cordant’s process for helping current and former employees of Intel develop and execute an integrated approach to investment management.
Get your copy now:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Help us improve it.
How we can we make this post more useful?