Episode 20 of the Cordant Wealth Partners’ Podcast Series
When great career opportunities arise, we often overlook the difficulties that accompany transition. Today’s guest, Kristie Mann is currently a Senior Director of Products for Intel, a position she uprooted her family across the country for.
After 20 years at HP and much contemplation, Kristie transitioned into a new position with Intel. In this interview, Kristie shares what her experience settling into a new career was like and the emotional impact it had on her family. If you’re currently making a career transition or simply want to hear more about Kristie’s experience, join Scott Malbasa in this insightful conversation.
Listen to this episode on your preferred App:
- What Kristie does and how she’s gained the marketing position she has now
- How Kristie’s interest in economics and customer drive compelled her to get her MBA
- Kristie’s personal life and family dynamic
- Biggest obstacles Kristie faced when moving in her career
- How Kristie’s career shift impacted her family
- Rebuilding career credibility in new positions
- Why it’s important to reach out to people when experiencing low points
- How career circumstances can shift parental relationships
- Tips for making large-scale career shifts
Subscribe & Share!