Episode 19 of the Cordant Wealth Partners’ Podcast Series
Everything comes and goes in seasons, yet we’re often not prepared or equipped with the right tools to embrace those major unexpected shifts. Today’s guest, Howard Rachinski, is the founder of Christian Copyright Licensing International, which regulates churches with a copy license in order to ensure their compliance with proper compensation for usage of music. He recently underwent a major life shift when he sold his business, which led him to write his new book Perpetual, The Secret to Finding God in your 7 Life Seasons.
Howard shares the many lessons he’s learned through various seasons of life and how he’s learned to accept and find harmony through change. He discusses ways to stabilize yourself through uncertainty and the importance of maintaining vulnerability. Join your host, Scott Malbasa, in this wisdom filled conversation with Howard Rachinski.
Listen to this episode on your preferred App:
- Learning to embrace change and identifying lessons during life seasons
- Howard shares what motivated him to create a Church Copyright License and how he identified when it was time for him to transition into the next project
- Maintaining discipline in seasons of questioning
- Creating practical dialogue to frame future shifts
- Dealing with helpless and hopelessness
- 5 losses you experience in transition
- Embracing moments of rest and developing relationships that support you through all seasons
- Identifying outlets and people that allow you space for transparency and release
- Establishing relationships to allow for impartation and vulnerability
- Howards inspiration for writing a book and the topics he explores in his novel
- The importance of engaging with others and materials who can help you optimize the value of your assets and passions
Subscribe & Share!