PODCAST EPISODE 18:
Often times, it goes unnoticed that leaders need leadership too. There will always be transitions, issues, and situations that individuals need guidance through, whether they’re a natural follower or leader.
Jeff Spahn recognized the need and importance for this, which led him to establish his educational firm, Leaders Leading Leaders. Jeff assists leaders through major career shifts, exploring the process of self-observation, achieving higher performance, and so much more. In this episode, Jeff and Scott Malbasa have a deeply encouraging conversation about the magic of observing and how to utilize it to become a successful leader.
Listen to this episode on your preferred App:
- What influenced Jeff to pursue a career in leadership
- What is collective flow and how to consistently achieve it
- How leaders can stimulate collective innovation and decisiveness
- Learning the skills to keep consciously choosing a success path
- The traditional model of leadership and how it’s shifting
- How to build self-awareness to deepen your capacity to lead yourself
- 4 steps a leader can take for self-observation
- Utilizing the skills of self-observation in everyday life and how to further develop those skills
- The importance of observation without judgment
- How to know what type of leadership to implement situationally