PODCAST EPISODE 21:
When hit with unexpected market shifts, there’s no need to panic. There are an array of action steps you can take to be prepared for economical downturns. With the global impacts of coronavirus emerging, there are a variety of different strategies to pay attention to and put into place in order to protect your finances.
Today’s guest, Isaac Presley, is the CEO and Director of Investments for Cordant Wealth. Isaac shares how to put a financial blueprint into place and the benefits of sticking to your financial goals. He also reveals actionable steps given the current market environment to monitor your finances and protect your assets. Join Scott Malbasa in this relevant and insightful conversation with Isaac Presley.
Listen to this episode on your preferred App:
- How the coronavirus is currently impacting the economy
- Isaac shares how the current global pandemic has shifted his day-to-day life
- Why it’s important to establish a plan for bear markets
- Putting a financial blueprint in place to assist in future decisions
- How to stick to your financial plan
- The three types of bear markets and the average severity and recovery time for each
- General portfolio management and financial planning actions you can take during a bear market
- Eliminating unnecessary noise and focus on what matters in the new today
- Contact Scott: Scott@cordantwealth.com