In 2020, we’ve seen a global pandemic, the worst economic contraction since the Great Depression, and have a presidential election pending in less than three months. Yet, despite all this, certain markets remain at or near their all-time highs.
In the fourth episode of our monthly, 33-minute educational webcast series, 23/10, we:
- Check-in on the latest market, health, and economic data
- Assess the economic recovery and financial market outlook
- Explore the policy response to the crisis and the implication of higher government debt
- Review the long-term implications of the crisis on global economic growth
- Consider key downside risks to the market and economy
- As well as take 10 minutes of live and submitted Q&A
This webcast was recorded on August 31, 2020.