Whether you’re looking into Medicare for the first time or taking advantage of open enrollment to update your strategy, check out this episode where we break down the critical choices you must make.
In the sixth episode of our monthly, 33-minute educational webcast series, 23/10, I’m joined by Cordant Advisor, Scott Gerlach. Scott and I cover how to make an informed Medicare decision. (Open enrollment period for 2020 is from October 15th – December 7th).
In this episode, we:
- Check-in on the latest market, health, and economic data
- Cover who can enroll and how
- Outline the various Medicare plan options (Part A, B, C, and D)
- Discuss the key factors to consider as part of your decision
- And take 10 minutes of live and submitted Q&A