2020 has been quite a ride with a global pandemic, the worst economic contraction since the Great Depression, and a presidential election now less than two months away. In the fifth episode of our monthly, 33-minute educational webcast series, 23/10, we consider the 2020 Elections, where the markets are today, and explore ‘Is it Different This Time?’
In this episode, we:
- Check-in on the latest market, health, and economic data
- Assess the economic recovery and financial market outlook
- Explore various election outcomes and their effects on the market
- Consider the key upside and downside risks of the election to the market and economy
- As well as take 10 minutes of live and submitted Q&A
This webcast was recorded on September 24, 2020.